Companies strive to save time, money and improve the quality of their organization. More and more companies decide to exchange traditional telephone exchanges at their headquarters with an alternative virtual private branch exchanges, the so-called VPBX. The use of the virtual exchange is via the Internet. The customer only has IP phones or VoIP gateways. Servers are located outside the company in special collocation centers. Using the so-called virtual exchanges is above all cheaper, and in addition to the low cost of purchase and maintenance, the virtual exchange gives companies more technical possibilities and convenience and ease of use.
LoVoX is a virtual telephone exchange which includes:
- Assigning personalized rights to users.
- Connecting the telephone line of each technology.
- Access to the exchange for 24 hours from anywhere in the world.
- Access the customer panel.
- Environmental protection and energy saving.
- Modern telecommunications solutions.
- New functionalities.
LoVoX is a virtual telephone exchange in which there is no:
- Equipment purchasing costs.
- Operating costs.
- Configuration costs.
- Costs of external services.
- Costs of disposal.