SIP Trunk connections for large businesses and public institutions. The offer is addressed to customers who have their own extensive telecommunications system.
How does the LoVo Trunk service work for large companies and public institutions?
The VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology is used between the IP PABX device at the Customer’s premises and the HIPERUS platform. The HIPERUS platform is connected additionally to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) using traditional voice connections based on channel switching.
The HIPERUS platform converts signalling protocols and speech coding to the format used in telephone networks.
The modular structure of the HIPERUS platform ensures the reliability of the service even in the event of a possible failure of the system component. Thanks to the failover mechanism, the system will automatically switch to a spare (redundant) module. In practice, this gives the customer a guarantee of reliability, uninterrupted work and the use of telecommunications services.
Servers included in the platform are prepared for uninterrupted long-term work. In order to securely store information, all database servers are equipped with disk arrays that increase the reliability of work.
LoVo Trunk functionalities
- HD Voice (High Definition Voice) – HD Voice technology, also known as broadband sound, is the sound transmission standard used in IP telephony, which allows you to send a double broader sound range through VolP connections, compared to traditional telephones. Thanks to this, the comfort of a conversation over the phone is comparable to a live conversation – you can have the impression that the caller is at your fingertips.
- Numbering – the Customer receives from LoVo telephone numbering from the appropriate numbering zone, as part of the service. The customer may also use previously owned telephone numbers that will be transferred to the LoVo network.
- On-line billing.
- Anti-Fraud protection.
- and many other functionalities
The benefits of having the LoVo Trunk
The LoVo Group companies have been influencing the formation of the telecommunications market in Poland and around the world for years. We are constantly working on new solutions, which are very popular with our business partners. Thanks to the high quality and innovation of the services provided, many companies and public institutions have trusted us, and their group is still growing.
The most important values and features that distinguish the SIP Trunk service for large business and public institutions are such important factors as:
- Price flexibility – subscription and calls.
- Phone calls in HD Voice quality.
- Simple and fast process of transferring numbers.
- Short time of service launching.
- Permanent monitoring (24/7/365) of services.
- A wide range of additional services.
- Individual selection of services according to customer needs.
- Immediate reaction in case of failure.